Wardrobe & Styling
- For corporate headshots please wear your typical business attire whether it's business casual or formal. If you are female please avoid outfits with busy patterns. Solids work best.
- For creative headshots please bring 2 or 3 outfits wether you have wardrobe changes included in your package or not. That way we can decide together which will compliment your overall look, skin tone and hair color.
- Please have your clothing cleaned, pressed and ready for your session.
- For corporate headshots please check to see if you have a company standard for the background color and let us know before the date of your session.
- We will consult with you about background colors and styles before the session.
Hair & Makeup
- Please be well prepared with your hair and makeup done before arriving for your session. This makes a big difference!
- If you would like to have your hair and/or makeup done here at the studio before your session please let us know. We have an onsite stylist with 20 years experience. To view her portfolio you can visit www.studiobboston.com.
- The address of the studio is 450 Harrison Avenue in the South End of Boston.
- The main entrance to the building is on Thayer Street. Just come right in and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Studio 322.
Parking & Transit
- There is 2 hour free street parking on Harrison Ave or off of Randolph Street a block away.
- There is also a parking lot for 450 Harrison Ave with an entrance off Albany Street. We can validate your parking up to 90 minutes.
- The Silver line to East Berkeley Street and Washington Street drops you one block away from the studio.